About Tiffany Stanley
Ph.D, LPC-S, MA, NCC, ABS, CST, UKCP recognized.
- Ph.D. Clinical Sexology: American Academy of Clinical Sexology
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Psychotherapist and Supervisor (LPC-S)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Sexology
- Nationally Board Certified Professional Counselor (NCC/NBCC)
- American Association of Sexual Educators Counselors and Therapist Certified Sex Therapist (AASECT)
- AASECT Board-Certified Clinical Sexologist
- United Kingdom Licensed and Registered Counsellor & Psychotherapist (UKCP)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) Trained Therapist
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) Trained Therapist
Tiffany is a Nationally and Internationally Board Certified and Licensed Psychotherapist and Supervisor, an AASECT Certified Sex Therapist and holds a Doctorate in Clinical Sexologist, specializing in sexual therapy and generalized psychotherapy for adult women, men and couples.
- Texas Licensed Professional Counselor Psychotherapist & Supervisor LPC-S
- Nationally Board Certified Counselor NCC
- American Association of Sexual Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) Certified Sex Therapist
- Registered Psychotherapist of the United Kingdom Council of Psychotherapists UKCP Reg.
- American Board of Sexology Diplomat
- Emotionally Focused Therapy Trained Therapist (EFT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing Trained Therapist (EMDR)
Dr. Tiffany Stanley is a Texas-board-approved licensed psychotherapist and supervisor, nationally and internationally certified and registered psychotherapist, Emotionally Focused (EFT) trained Therapist, and Eye-Movement-Desensitization-
She has been in private practice for over 16 years, specializing in helping adult women, men and couples overcome challenges related to desire and intimacy, female sexual pain, such as vaginismus and dyspareunia and other sexual functioning concerns, such as difficult with orgasm, performance anxiety, and erection issues, as well as infertility. She also specializes in general psychotherapy for concerns such as anxiety, depression, stress management and self-esteem issues. She is dedicated to revitalizing the relationships, hearts and minds of her clients, who describe her as encouraging, knowledgeable and helpful.
In addition to her private practice, Dr. Stanley is a researcher and public speaker, both nationally and internationally, on the topics of sexual dysfunctions, intimacy after cancer and the use of her highly acclaimed sensory-focused guided-imagery treatment program for individuals with sexual concerns, as well as workshops for Extreme Self-Care, Self-love, Heal Your Life.
Specialized and Trained-in Techniques
Tiffany specializes in working with adults and couples, to address and treat mental and emotional concerns, in order to promote optimum mental health. She utilizes a variety of therapeutic techniques, such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, to address sexual dysfunctional issues and fertility and other issues, such as anxiety (general anxiety, phobias and OCD), depression, stress management, self-esteem issues and body image.
EYE MOVEMENT DESENSITIZATION and REPROCESSING (EMDR)
Learn about how EMDR therapy works, what it is like, and how widely it is recognized.
Watch an Introduction to EMDR Therapy video here
EMOTIONAL FOCUSED COUPLES THERAPY (EFT)
What You Can Expect When Working With Me
As a practical, interactive, solution-focused therapist, Tiffany’s treatment approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients resolve current problems and long-standing patterns. With sensitivity and compassion, she help clients find solutions to a wide range of life challenges and psychological issues.
Blending conventional and alternative approaches, she draws on a variety of styles and techniques to incorporate what will be most helpful for each client. Tiffany works with each client to help them build on their strengths to identify and achieve life goals.
Tiffany works to build a trusting relationship with her clients, where there is respect, acceptance, and understanding in a non-judgment and comfortable setting. Through the understanding of her client’s individual story, her goal is to help to educate and aid her clients to use their own inner intelligence and creativity to create the life they want for themselves. She works to help her clients to learn new interpersonal skills and knowledge about themselves and their environment.